CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR
For some companies, customer service is a necessary cost, a mundane but unavoidable cog in the machine.
Realtair is not one of those companies.
For us, outstanding customer service is a competitive advantage. By actively supporting our customers from day one and delighting them with the speed, courtesy and diligence of our support, we win them over. By tirelessly supporting them throughout their subscription, resolving questions, or helping them adopt our more advanced products, we make them stick around long-term. By surprising them with personable and friendly service, unlike anything they have experienced we turn them into evangelists of our software who rave about us on social media and recommend us to their friends.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will become the person they rely on to get an important job done well. You will be the human face of Realtair.
You won’t be just someone that talks to customers. Our product management team will rely on your first-hand understanding of users to design features that make Realtair the best state real software in the world. Your ability to help customers succeed will have a direct and visible impact to Realtair’s bottom line.
- Respond to questions or issues with friendly and pragmatic advice
- Support users when they run into trouble
- Manage incoming calls, emails and chat messages
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven work experience in customer service or customer support
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology, trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically, troubleshoot and multi-task
The best Customer Service Coordinators are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer Service Coordinators can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them where necessary. Customer feedback is priceless and Customer Service Coordinators can gather that for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns.